Fuel your family
With Fresh, In-season organic food
- What is organic?
- Can I customise my box?
- I can’t remember my password - can I reset it?
- How can I update my credit card details?
- My subscription payment failed - what do I do?
- I would like to skip an order
- I would like to change my subscription
WHAT IS ORGANIC?
Organic refers to the way produce is grown and processed. In Australia, certified organic produce must be grown without synthetic pesticides, herbicides, GMO’s (genetically modified organisms) and petroleum based fertilisers. In organic agriculture, produce is grown using natural fertilisers such as manure and compost; weeds are controlled using crop rotation, hand weeding, mulching and tilling; and pests are controlled using natural methods such as birds, insects, traps and naturally derived pesticides.
Organic certification in Australia is performed by several organisations that are accredited by the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF). These organisations include NASAA Certified Organic, Organic Food, AUS-QUAL, Australian Certified Organic, Bio-Dynamic Research Institute (BDRI), Safe Food Production Queensland (SFQ) and The Tasmanian Organic Producers (TOP).
CAN I CUSTOMIZE MY BOX?
In an endeavour to keep the price of organic produce down and accessible to more people, The Gathered Green has decided not to customise boxes unless you have a specific allergy or dietary restriction. Fulfilling individual orders requires more time and resources, which would push the price of each box up if we were required to customise each box. Please let me know if you have any specific dietary restrictions and we will try to accommodate these where we can. We are also very open to feedback from customers regarding what produce they would prefer to see more or less of in the boxes. If feedback is consistent, then we will make changes to our the box contents to better meet the needs of the group as a whole. Another option which has been utilised by some customers is to share and swap produce with neighbours or friends. Occasionally customers in a specific region, liaise together to swap specific items to better meet their individual needs. This is a great way of building a community spirit and minimising waste.
I CAN'T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD-CAN I RESET IT?
You certainly can! Simply go to the Manage Account page, click on the ‘forgot password’ link and enter the email address you registered with. This will send a password reset email, from which you can follow the prompts.
HOW CAN I UPDATE MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS
If you would like your payments to be made from a different card or your card details have changed, you can change them in your account.
Simply log into your account by clicking on the icon on the top right side of your screen. You will need to remember your email address and selected password to log into your account. If you have forgotten your password, please see instructions on this FAQ page on how to reset your password. Once you have logged into your account, please scroll past your ORDER HISTORY until you arrive to ACCOUNT DETAILS section. Please select Manage Subscription above your Name and Address. This will take you to MY SUBSCRIPTION PAGE, where you can scroll down and select PAYMENT INFORMATION. From here , please select CHANGE PAYMENT INFORMATION and an email will be sent to your nominated account to allow you to update your card details.
Please note the following:
- if your internet browser or antivirus is set up to remember your credit card details, you may have to clear or remove them when you update your card
- if you have multiple subscriptions, make sure you check them individually to ensure they all use the correct card
- our website does not store your full credit card details, only the last 4 digits for identification purposes. Your details are securely sent to and stored by Pin Payments.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any problems.
MY SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT FAILED- WHAT DO I DO?
We understand that credit card payments can fail for a wide range of reasons.
Our system is programmed to re-try failed payments 8 times (once every 24 hours). You will be notified via email after the initial attempt to re process your payment. This may flag to you that your credit card has expired or you have insufficient funds in your account, in which case you may have time to rectify the problem before the 8 attempts to process your payment are completed. If the 8 attempts are unsuccessful, the quickest solution for both of us, is for you to make the payment by purchasing a trial box of the type that matches your subscription. This will process a one-off payment with instant payment confirmation. You also have the option to use a different credit card for this payment.
If you are unable to make a payment this way, please contact us to discuss your options.
Please note that unfortunately we cannot simply withhold your box after your payment fails. This is because we source all produce fresh to order and by the time your payment fails that order has already been placed.
If you don’t require a box you will need to log into your account and skip the scheduled box you do not wish to receive, prior to the payment transfer date for this box.
I CAN'T UPDATE MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS, CHANGE MY ORDER OR UPDATE MY PASSWORD.
Sometimes when you are trying to make updates to your orders and you are having trouble it is related to your browsing history. To clear your browsing history follow the below steps;
Using Chrome: In the top right corner of the browser you will see the below icon
- Click this icon
- Click Settings
- Click Advanced
- In Privacy, click Clear Browsing Data, then click Clear Browsing Data
Using IE: In the top right corner of the browser you will see the below icon
- Click this icon
- Click Safety
- Click Delete Browsing History
- Click Delete
This should clear your browsing history and enable you to proceed in making updates to credit card details, changing your order or updating your password.
I WOULD LIKE TO SUSPEND/SKIP AN ORDER
IMPORTANT: On the MANAGE UPCOMING ORDERS page, the 'ORDER DATE' listed is the NEXT SCHEDULED PAYMENT DATE, where your box will be delivered the FOLLOWING WEEK. Please keep this in mind when selecting which order you wish to skip. For example if you wish to skip a box delivery scheduled for the 10th November, you will need to skip ORDER DATE (ie payment date) dated 3rd November.
1. To skip an order, log in to your account by clicking the icon below on the top right of your screen.
2. Select Manage Subscription (scroll down past Order History until you arrive to Account Details. Manage Subscription is highlighted in Green under this heading below:
3. Under My Subscriptions, do not select Edit Future Order. Please continue scrolling until you see select MANAGE UPCOMING ORDERS. Select this option.
4. If you are only wanting to skip a few selected deliveries, please DO NOT SELECT PAUSE FUTURE ORDERS. This will put an indefinite pause on future orders and will require you to reverse this action in order to resume your subscription. Please scroll to SKIP SHIPMENT which is highlighted in red under the individual Order Date.
5. Once you have successfully skipped your Order Date, can Recover Shipment if you need.
I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE MY SUBSCRIPTION
You can change or add to your subscription at any time.
Please note that any changes to your subscription need to be made by the Wednesday one week before the week where you would like those changes to take effect. This is because we source all produce fresh to order.
To add a box to your existing subscription, log in to your account, go the Shop Page and process an order for the product you would like to add.
Alternatively, you can log in to your account and select the Add Product option from the manage dropdown.